AMP
June 23, 2018, 09:06:13 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 120.000+ modules online  (Read 15402 times)
Crown
Administrator

Cryptoburners^AMP

View Profile WWW
« on: April 22, 2012, 17:55:52 »

Thanks to the hard work and support from everyone involved (AMP Staff, Musicians, collectors, etc.) we have now gone beyond 120.000 modules for you to enjoy.

Special greetings to the following:

- Thanks to Asle for uploading the tunes
- Thanks to Curt Cool for collecting
- Thanks to every person that writes on the forum, uploads tunes and contact us (for other purposes than getting their modules removed)  Wink

Have a "sunny" day.  Smiley

PS: We want NEW logos!!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:16:42 by Asle » Logged
Asle
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 08:17:26 »

Yeah Smiley
(it's 120000, not 220000, which I fixed)
Crown
Administrator

Cryptoburners^AMP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 10:08:07 »

Sorry, too much excitement.  Smiley
Ijon_Tichy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 20:29:01 »

- Thanks to every person that writes on the forum, uploads tunes and contact us (for other purposes than getting their modules removed)  Wink

Which reminds me of a mod removal request I made a few years ago to no avail...  Tongue
Crown
Administrator

Cryptoburners^AMP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 09:26:13 »

Oops. which one is that mate?
Ijon_Tichy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 20:05:39 »

It's "suicide", which is a ripped version of "Intr-X 18" (the name "suicide" came from a rather crappy intro in which the module was used). You have the original - no need to keep a clone, stripped of the title and modinfo.

Cheers Smiley
Crown
Administrator

Cryptoburners^AMP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 10:05:40 »

OK thanks. Asle can delete from the DB. sorry about that.
Asle
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 18:22:27 »

gone.
(Crown _could_ have deleted it himself ... heh Smiley )
Paradox Uncreated

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 20:26:08 »

Heya. I wrote Crown some time ago, maybe he didn`t recieve my mail? Anyway I sent you a mail to take down my modules, and that is good that you did.  You don`t need to have referances to these files either. Crown obtained a harddisk, which was my workHD with a lot of unreleased mods. There is no point in releasing these online, so many years after inactivity. When people are interested in scene, it is for sentimental reasons, it can be fun to hear some of those tracks. However a bunch of unfinished modules, is only going to obscure that.

I have an official archive on my site, which I recommend that you put up instead. http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?page_id=70

Also the groups I have been a member of is, Alpha Flight, Cinefex, Eon, Majic 12. Not the others.

Also, if you still have the content of the HD, I want you to send it to me.

Peace Be With You,
Uwaysi, known as B.i.T of Eon, in the amigascene, more currently known for the Paradox Uncreated project.
Asle
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 18:56:18 »

Hi

Welcome.
 I'm not sure I understand what you really want, at least, the part about the repository. Could you elaborate just a bit please ?
 Regarding your HD, it's all in Crown's hands. Nobody has seen that aside himself, I'll wager. However, he's been silent for quite a few months now. He wouldn't answer phone calls nor mails. Still, I can push you message to him, although I won't guarantee any success, unfortunately.

All the best,
Sylvain
Paradox Uncreated

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 12:59:33 »

I see my page is still not updated. http://amp.dascene.net/detail.php?detail=modules&view=649

There is some problem with attitude in the scene today. That was considered extremely lame in the amiga-version of what is now "scene".

Anyway I can post this here aswell, for those who wish a more amiga-like computer.

--

Intel E5 workstations = the new Amiga.

All oldchoolers remember the Amiga as a low-jitter platform. There were little interruptions from the OS, when running games, demoes, apps etc. This set a very high standard of quality on the amiga.

The good news is that today. the Intel E5 workstations give the windows platform, low-jitter aswell, so programs run, without interruptions from the OS. All those interested in what the Amiga was about, can now just buy an intel E5 workstation.

DPC latency on windows XP is 15uS on a normal install. After tweaking about 5uS. After tweaking jitter-sensitive games like doom 3, (3 passes to opengl) runs without jitter. This has been achieveable on linux for some time now, but now this is also available on common OS`s like windows, with E5.

An bit of an enthusiasts dream, and I highly recommend it to "sceners" - enthusiasts, and professionals.

See also my blog-page for XP tweaking - http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?p=1783

Peace Be With You.
Paradox Uncreated

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2012, 14:30:50 »

PS: For instance, modarchive - http://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_by_moduleid&query=54400

They claim I have agreed to their "modarchive licence", something I have never done. I have never talked to them. They don`t know who I am. Yet they are claiming it has a "modarchive licence". How many modules have they faked this licence on? And infact I commented on this, after the comment on the module. It is now removed.

Don`t be like these idiots. These were THE LAMERS, not the "sceners".

Peace Be With You.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 14:33:23 by Paradox Uncreated » Logged
Asle
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2012, 17:23:51 »

Hi,

I could figure out the group membership part. I've updated it now and I hope it's closer to your liking. For musics, everything but 3 musics isn't available for download. Been so for a long time now. Do you want us to prevent the download for those 3 as well ?

All the best,
Sylvain
Paradox Uncreated

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2013, 15:19:13 »

Hi,

I could figure out the group membership part. I've updated it now and I hope it's closer to your liking. For musics, everything but 3 musics isn't available for download. Been so for a long time now. Do you want us to prevent the download for those 3 as well ?

All the best,
Sylvain

Hi, it was "B.i.T" / Eon, as I linked to.

I would like to have more of an official collection out there, without wrongly assigned group names, licences or modules. Also with a link to my current page, www.paradoxuncreated.com, so people can read official stuff I write, and not be completely brainwashed by online faggots, such as people who tried to associate me with satanic activity, and LSD-use. People do this all the time. So an official link to me, where I clearly state I do not use drugs, or intoxicants at all, and actually is doing research on religion would be nice.

It would be good if you can send a mail to tmp12@paradox34uncreated56.com, with the modules, and if you have anything else of the content of that HD, send that too. Modules first if that is easier. (remove the numericals).

And I can sort things a little, and send a more official collection to you. You can have all the modules up after that. Also rare ones, but I am going to go through all the mods, see if there are modifications that are unwanted, or wrong names, modules that are not mine etc.

Also the group "eon of century" is still not a group I have been in.

Peace Be With You.
Asle
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2013, 23:01:03 »

Hi,
I've sent you an email for your musics, and fixed the group membership.
Hope it's OK now.
Cheers
Sylvain
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: