General Category > Requests

Jason Page

<< < (6/6)

Asle:

--- Quote from: swirlythingy on December 23, 2010, 16:34:27 ---
--- Quote from: Asle on December 23, 2010, 10:59:32 ---A converter ? hum ... why not, however, I must confess I didn't follow every step. While this topic is interesting, I still lack the usual spare time. Anyway, if you've done a converter yourself, maybe I could stick to the rip part ? In any event, I still would like to see the doc :)
--- End quote ---
It would be brilliant if you could find any more examples of this format out there, but I just downloaded everything I've got off the JPN format section of Modland.
--- End quote ---
I trust it's a very complete list ;). If come across some, I'll tell you !.

--- Quote from: swirlythingy on December 23, 2010, 16:34:27 ---If you're in a ripping mood, I'd still like to know what happened to Virocop tune 10 - Modland doesn't have it for some reason!
--- End quote ---
woaw .. well, I'll keep that in mind. There's always this issue of spare time. Some day, why not.

--- Quote from: swirlythingy on December 23, 2010, 16:34:27 ---Consider it uploaded!  It's in incoming/Jason_Page.zip.  Usual caveats about exceeding S3M 64000 byte sample limit apply, but my player managed them all right.  As long as you don't actually try to load them into ScreamTracker, you should be fine.

--- End quote ---
*Juhu* woaw !, very impressive. It is really very accurate ! what a job you did, there. Thanks for sharing :)
 Oh, and the 64000 byte limit was breached by Impulse Tracker for S3M anyway (as well as 16 bits samples). So, it's standard fare :)

Sylvain

swirlythingy:
Merry Christmas!  Have a present. ;D

95KB and over 14,000 words... are you man enough? ;)

Enjoy a bit of not-so-festive reading from me! 8)

deus-ex:
Holy fisting cow,

that's quite a hefty load of chars for describing just ONE module format! Appears to be the work of your lifetime, eh? ;)
Anyway, deep respect for investing this much love and care into this and big thanks for sharing it with us, swirlythingy.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, fellas!!! ;D

Crown:
Yeah, as Deus said, you've really put a lot of efforts into this. superb work.

and merry xmas to all of you guys.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version