Amiga Music Preservation > Announcements

Another logo from Anarkhya

(1/4) > >>

Crown:
Anarkhya kindly took the time to paint his 13th logo for AMP. This time he was inspired by a famous French singer and composer named Serge Gainsgourg. We now have a total of 99 logos online, 1 to go before we reach 100. Thanks pal  :)

I also wanted to inform you that I am now the proud father of a baby boy that was born on April, 26th and that I still do not have an internet connection so I should be back at the end of next week.

Cheers to all!

Asle:

--- Quote from: Crown on April 29, 2010, 11:29:08 ---I also wanted to inform you that I am now the proud father of a baby boy that was born on April, 26th and that I still do not have an internet connection so I should be back at the end of next week.

--- End quote ---
hum .. so the big news is : you don't have an inet cnx ...
come on ... incidentally, your wife gave birth to a baby boy ... yes, well, you're right, it's not as important as your inet cnx.
*geee*

Anyway, kiss Katja for me ;)
Sylvain

deus-ex:

--- Quote from: Crown on April 29, 2010, 11:29:08 ---I also wanted to inform you that I am now the proud father of a baby boy that was born on April, 26th and that I still do not have an internet connection so I should be back at the end of next week.
--- End quote ---

Hmmm, is there a coincidence between those two facts. ;D
My sincere congratulations to you and your wife for your new born and wishing your young family all the best.

Crown:
Thanks guys.

Internet is back but only in the living room atm.  :)

I'll them a kiss.

cheerio

Anarkhya:
Congrats mr crown!

cryptoburners embraced a new (and I assume mostly sleeping) god >:]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version