General Category > Requests

Identifying this mod

<< < (2/4) > >>

Asle:
Gateway to Jambala is by Cube (Check this).
Just added co-author ;).
Can't say about IT files. No time to check just now.

Sylvain

Axxy:

--- Quote from: Asle on September 02, 2010, 22:28:01 ---Gateway to Jambala is by Cube (Check this).

--- End quote ---

Good enough for me, thanks!  :)

deus-ex:

--- Quote from: Axxy on September 02, 2010, 18:23:34 ---Is Gateways to Jambala.xm a confirmed !Cube tune?  I seem to remember downloading that from an FTP site but they had it in the Teque/Nitro folder.
--- End quote ---
That was probably on MODLAND, I corrected it a couple month ago. Actually AMP has several of the coop info wrong or missing:

Anterpe-Kiew.xm..............Nitro & Teque
Final Reality Music.xm.......Teque & Purple Motion (Skaven wasn't involved, some of his "Unreal II" demo music was reinterpreted for the city flight scene and end credits)
Gateways Part II.xm.........Nitro & Teque
Gateways to Jambala.xm...!Cube and Teque (Nitro wasn't involved here)

--- Quote from: Axxy on September 02, 2010, 18:23:34 ---Also, while on the subject of !Cube, those 3x .it files.  I have those and they are credited to Cube & Sphere, is this the same Cube? (cos I have 5 more Cube & Sphere mods).
--- End quote ---
Yes, it's the same !Cube.

Asle:
ok, all credits fixed ... thanks !

Axxy:

--- Quote from: deus-ex on September 04, 2010, 13:50:36 ---[Gateways to Jambala.xm...!Cube and Teque (Nitro wasn't involved here)

--- End quote ---

Lifted from the detailed credits from the demo...

Music, part one . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . !Cube
Music, part two . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Nitro
Music, remastering, remixing & guitars  . . . . . . Teque

Reading the credits, Gateways to Jambala by !Cube and Gateways Part 2 by Nitro.  How much Teque did with one or both tunes is hard to say.  But, I'd agree, Teque probably helped on both mods.

@deus-ex - Do you have any background info on the Cube & Sphere .it modules?  The ones on Modland looks like the ones I sent way back to Daniel and I have no idea where they came from.  Also strange is that Sphere, as a handle is not mentioned on AMP or Modland for any other modules, apart from these with Cube.  I suppose they could be experimenting with Impulse Tracker, cos they sound nothing like !Cube's previous stuff and they are in .it format.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version