Amiga Music > Audio Trackers & Players

Mod Library

<< < (2/3) > >>

Saga:

--- Quote ---You ever get bored and feel like trying it out, i'll help test it for you!!!
--- End quote ---
That's probably the biggest problem, I currently lack time for such a project... For my own sanity's sake I really should finish it one day, though, hehe... (no more melodies playing in my head and I can't remember which module they are from!)

Also...

--- Quote ---From within the program you can playback any module in the database, although the player just plays the mod, there are no playback options. The playback is quite impressive, even some of those 100+ virtual channel IT mods sound pretty good.
--- End quote ---
The program uses a fairly old version of BASS (hence the limited format support) and I even forgot to turn on volume ramping, so to me it sounds quite horrible. :)

Axxy:

--- Quote ---Also...
From within the program you can playback any module in the database, although the player just plays the mod, there are no playback options. The playback is quite impressive, even some of those 100+ virtual channel IT mods sound pretty good.

The program uses a fairly old version of BASS (hence the limited format support) and I even forgot to turn on volume ramping, so to me it sounds quite horrible.
--- End quote ---

I was more impressed with how some of the .it modules with loads of channels played, compared to how I used to try and listen to them in previous software that did a terrible job of playing .it mods. Obviously, Sphenx's bubbles.it springs to mind and how most replayers really mangled those modules in the past and quite a few others.

Btw, does Bubbles.it hold the record for the most channels played in a mod?  219 channels is still the most I've seen played in a .it module...........

Unless you know different..........

Saga:
Astral Chase will basically go as high as your tracker / player allows, mostly because of some stuck samples. ;) I got 240 channels in OpenMPT with that one, but if it didn't reserve the first x channels for non-virtual channels, it would surely reach 256 (max polyphony).

Axxy:

--- Quote from: Saga on June 01, 2013, 16:49:29 ---Astral Chase will basically go as high as your tracker / player allows, mostly because of some stuck samples. ;) I got 240 channels in OpenMPT with that one, but if it didn't reserve the first x channels for non-virtual channels, it would surely reach 256 (max polyphony).

--- End quote ---

Thats a mad one. I too got 240 channels right at the end....  :o

deus-ex:
Where can you find that info of used channels in OpenMPT? I went through every dialog a couple times without any luck. Please enlighten me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version