Author Topic: Ethernal Worlds - musics  (Read 2871 times)

Offline Asle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Amiga Music Preservation
Ethernal Worlds - musics
« on: May 10, 2013, 22:38:30 »
While checking this prod, I was stuck with two MO3 for which there was no credit.
So I searched for authors and found Venire, the coder of this musicdisk. I half-heartedly asked for authorship of both tunes and all originals as well (while I was there ;) ). Didn't really expect much aside a nice answer with details regarding how a 10 years old prod isn't really around the nearest HD :).
And it happens I received a reply the next day, with a freshly made up link to all the originals, and a warm reply !

Now, isn't that nice ? heh. Well, the very file was made publicly available back in 2003, he explained. Still, I'm happy for the nice and quick reply I received back, there.

I'm too tired to proceed the file now, but I will tomorrow.
Cheers
Sylvain

Offline Asle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Ethernal Worlds - musics
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 10:37:26 »
And it's now all on-line. That's the first 14 musics of today's additions.
Another huge thanks to Venire !!

Offline Axxy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 15:15:50 »
And you would have found the password for the rarfile in the comments for that production at Pouet by yours truly!  ;)  Can't believe I ripped those way back in 2002......  :o

Some very nice tunes in that production!!

Offline Asle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 15:45:39 »
well, no, I retrieved the passwd from the exe itself, actually, and it's "realityForbidden" (upper case 'F') in there :)
I rarely read the comments, unless the dlink isn't working. I then check whether someone contributed another link. Failing to rip that off alone, I would indeed have stumbled on your comment ;). So, thanks and please continue !

Sylvain