Amiga Music > Music Request

PC productions to rip

<< < (2/7) > >>

Axxy:

--- Quote ---From the file Expoze.nfo, included in the distribution:

*.cba  -  The music files in the Heretics CBA format
             (CBA stands for Chuck Biscuits/Black Artist)
--- End quote ---

Oops, forgot this one.  I have most of these in .xm format apart from 2 in .mod format and 1 as .s3m.  No idea who ripped them originally but "converted" placed in file which is not visible in player.

Axxy:

--- Quote ---Check folder pub/modules/Fasttracker/Cybelius/ at MODLAND for the tracks.
--- End quote ---

Thanks, just checked these out. I already have these mostly in .s3m format, 2 or 3 in ftm/mod format.

Asle:

--- Quote from: deus-ex on July 17, 2014, 22:17:06 ---
--- Quote from: Asle on July 16, 2014, 23:30:23 ---Expoze
http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=12300
- unknown format
--- End quote ---

From the file Expoze.nfo, included in the distribution:

*.cba  -  The music files in the Heretics CBA format
             (CBA stands for Chuck Biscuits/Black Artist)

The .CBA format is actually supported by MilkyTracker. I asked/helped Pailes (author of MilkyTracker) back then to implement it.
The modules included in the production and their artists are as follows.
--- End quote ---
I see. however, it's obvious the originals are S3M, thus, Milkytracker, while loading those correctly, still loses some letters in sample text (I just checked). Is there a chance a CBA->S3M proggy exists ?

Asle:

--- Quote from: deus-ex on July 17, 2014, 22:23:50 ---
--- Quote from: Axxy on July 17, 2014, 16:52:16 ---The 3 Realtech MD' i've had for years, kept them in the AMF format as they seem to play ok in modplug. Maybe Milkytracker can do a better job of converting them. Still a couple of seemed garbled but play somewhat better in milkytracker.
--- End quote ---

Definitely MilkyTracker offers the best support for the AMF format by Otto Chrons. Pailes (MilkyTracker author) released a AMF2MOD converter back then which was already quite good but lacked support for all the iterations of the AMF format. AMF support then was considerably improved and implemented into MilkyTracker.

--- End quote ---
same remark as for CBA. Is there (didn't check) and AMF->S3M proggy anywhere ?

deus-ex:

--- Quote from: Asle on July 18, 2014, 20:23:14 ---Is there a chance a CBA->S3M proggy exists ?
--- End quote ---

I'm afraid the answer is no. Hence I was quite exited when Pailes agreed to add support for this format to MilkyTracker so I'm able to listen to the tunes outside of the Expoze musicdisk application.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version