Amiga Music Preservation > Announcements

Thanatos (Daniel Dimitrijevic) passed away

(1/1)

Crown:
We were just informed that Daniel Dimitrijevic (AKA Thanatos) sadly passed away on January, 2nd, 2014. I had had the pleasure of meeting him back in 1991, at the Iris New Year Conference, in company of Doh. We send our warmest condolences to his widow.

slaine:
he was my friend, one of the first graphic artist on amiga, i miss you Dan.

Sndk:

--- Quote from: Crown on December 10, 2014, 10:15:07 ---We were just informed that Daniel Dimitrijevic (AKA Thanatos) sadly passed away on January, 2nd, 2014. I had had the pleasure of meeting him back in 1991, at the Iris New Year Conference, in company of Doh. We send our warmest condolences to his widow.

--- End quote ---

I'm late but if it was THIS Thanatos, he was a friend of mine on Paris, with RIAN (RYAN) and his girlfriend Anne (bubulle) and the hacker AKA FRANTIC.

Can anyone send me email, phone, or photos of them all , this is very important as they were a very good part of my life in 1992/1994 , I sent them all in Denmark in 1992, there I met Alone Staar the coder of SpaceBalls they won with State of the Art demo.

PLEASE if you know them/him/her, CONTACT me or them with my number I HAVE to contact them to see how the life is going :

Stephane +41 76 403 38 98, Whatsapp/SMS whatever
email : chandelier@protonmail.com

sincerely Thank you.

SNDK

Sndk:

--- Quote from: slaine on February 01, 2015, 14:27:02 ---he was my friend, one of the first graphic artist on amiga, i miss you Dan.

--- End quote ---

Hello Slaine,

Do you know where he was buried ? I have to go there.
Do you have a picture of Daniel you could share ? please answer .

thanks oyu much,

St├ęphane AKA SNDK

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version