Author Topic: Searching for a ripped Jogeir mod...  (Read 5832 times)

Offline swirlythingy

• Bad blood? What bad blood?
    • View Profile
    • Kingfisher Corner
Searching for a ripped Jogeir mod...
« on: September 02, 2009, 15:04:13 »
Hi.  I am purely an Amiga music enthusiast, never having actually owned or used one of the noble machines myself - but I have a large collection of ProTracker songs, and I really enjoy this website and especially finding out more about the authors beyond mysterious names in the sample list!

My principal source of Amiga tunes (until I discovered AMP) was a CD collection supplied with Digital Symphony, a mid-90s tracker for Acorn RISC OS computers.  Sadly many of the files on it are of dubious provenance indeed.  In particular, I would like to know a bit more about a set of two mods which I have reason to believe were composed by Jogeir Liljedahl: 'VDLOVE1' and 'VDLOVE2'.

Obviously these aren't their original names.  They look like they were ripped from some production, and I'd like to find the originals.  'VDLOVE2' I have since identified as 'mystified', but any information about the other one or any knowledge of the source would be appreciated!

Also, I am a fan of Jogeir's work in general - does anyone have any 'hot tips' for particularly good tunes?

Thanks,
Martin

Offline Asle

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Amiga Music Preservation
Re: Searching for a ripped Jogeir mod...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 16:11:48 »
Hi and welcome.

Both tunes listed come from the Amiga demo Love, by Virtual Dreams. You'll get the "real" names of the musics here :
http://kestra.exotica.org.uk/demo.php?id=10114

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Sylvain

Offline swirlythingy

• Bad blood? What bad blood?
    • View Profile
    • Kingfisher Corner
Re: Searching for a ripped Jogeir mod...
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 16:25:52 »
Both tunes listed come from the Amiga demo Love, by Virtual Dreams. You'll get the "real" names of the musics here :
http://kestra.exotica.org.uk/demo.php?id=10114

Yes, that was exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks a lot!
Martin