Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
New features / Re: AMP working ok?
« Last post by Axxy on February 19, 2021, 14:40:51 »
Clicking the Logos top right throws up this -

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_query() in /home/ampadmin/website/logos.php:16 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/ampadmin/website/logos.php on line 16
« Last post by Asle on February 18, 2021, 20:35:18 »
OK, so now it should be back to normal. Please, report anything strange :)

Cheers
« Last post by Axxy on February 17, 2021, 21:17:44 »
NP mate!
« Last post by Asle on February 17, 2021, 20:52:37 »
AMP is not working OK :)
Yes, we are aware of the issue. We went off the air after HTTPD chose to break down :) After a restart yesterday morning and some timely updates on the system, AMP simply broke down. It appears we had a huge mess of mixed PHP versions.
Long story short, we are re-re-rechecking all the sources right now and fix where it is needed.

Sorry for the mess. It should work back as before probably tomorrow, or something.
Cheers
New features / AMP working ok?
« Last post by Axxy on February 17, 2021, 13:04:25 »
After AMP disappeared for a couple of days, you seem to be back.. New additions and updates showing

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_query() in /home/ampadmin/website/added.php:96 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/ampadmin/website/added.php on line 96

I assume your aware of it?
Announcements / Re: 2021
« Last post by Axxy on January 01, 2021, 17:22:56 »
Happy New Year to all at AMP!!

Can't get any worse, can it?  :o
Announcements / Re: 2021
« Last post by Crown on January 01, 2021, 13:26:15 »
Thanks Asle, Curtie, Monty and everyone else involved in making AMP the one-stop-shop for Amiga Musicians and Musics for 20 years now!  :)
Announcements / 2021
« Last post by Asle on January 01, 2021, 11:50:52 »
Hello to you all,

So there it is ! It's 2021 now.
To everyone, and in the name of AMP team, I wish, to all of you, all the best for 2021.

What a strange year this 2020 has been !

Again, I would thank, as usual, everyone who has sent us information and/or material to enrich the collection. Quite a lot of people, again this past year, did send us material ! and that's really appreciated.

News-wise, 2020 had its share of events. We migrated again to a new server where several issues awaited us :P. We went off the air this past year for a couple of weeks. But all in all, we are still around and up there sharing tracked material :)

Be safe.

The AMP team
General Discussion / Re: No downloads now at all?
« Last post by Asle on November 22, 2020, 12:46:50 »
OK, I looked around and it would be more about HTTP-transfer-in-HTTPS-site matter than what is actually downloaded.
We are looking into it right now. Give us a little time :)
General Discussion / Re: No downloads now at all?
« Last post by Axxy on November 22, 2020, 12:03:18 »
And what about websites like Demozoo ? For example https://demozoo.org/music/22807/
Or even scene.org with the truckload of .zip files ?!?

Wow. I just managed to download files off AMP no problem. Scene.org was working fine recently, until I just a few minutes ago, and no dice, can't download from there now.

I also noticed that Firefox users are complaining that they can't download files from some sites, so maybe it's not restricted to what browser your using??

Google' excuse is that places like Scene.org contain virus' and malware but I've been using the site for well over 20 years with no problems. I can't see why the Demoscene sites are being targeted as a risk, there are no different to any other site that contains file downloads....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10