Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Requests / Re: Amiga Music demo displaying Denon amplifier
« Last post by Asle on April 24, 2020, 09:40:59 »
Wanted to answer all that but didn't get the time.
Thanks Axxy.
And personally, this doesn't ring any bell at all.
---- let me rephrase that:
There are many music demo with amplifier displayed. I just don't recall any with waveforms.
Requests / Re: Amiga Music demo displaying Denon amplifier
« Last post by Axxy on April 23, 2020, 12:00:09 »
AMP is more aimed at the tracker module music rather than amiga demoscene productions themselves.

The actual productions are more likely to be found on these more relevant sites.

https://demozoo.org/
http://janeway.exotica.org.uk/search.php
https://www.pouet.net/

But, maybe, someone might remember the disk you mentioned, so try posting on http://eab.abime.net/index.php (request.Demos forum).
Requests / Amiga Music demo displaying Denon amplifier
« Last post by Renault on April 22, 2020, 16:52:50 »
Hello,

I am looking for the name (and for the adf if you got it) of a music demo displaying a Denon amplifier with waveform, maybe Around 4 tunes (one disk or two), around Between 90 and 94 I would say...

Thanks !
Files upload / Re: Uploads (2020-04)
« Last post by Asle on April 21, 2020, 11:46:26 »
More analysis about the uploaded material:
MODULE1.MOD (333678) - stolen music from XTD
MODULE3.MOD (99998) - stolen music from Bartesek
Files upload / Uploads (2020-04)
« Last post by Asle on April 21, 2020, 11:25:13 »
Hello all,

Amongst the various material that was uploaded in recent weeks, there is this archive sent by Dave Simmons. It should be noted as it went by the book - i.e. we got a nice archive with a small note that described authorship and source. There's a nice little story included which I'm sharing to all :

[...] it's currently the Covid19 lock down in the UK and i've had some spare time to resurrect my Amiga A3000.
Long story short, i lost most of my data through a hard drive failure but i've managed to salvage a few of my old
Pro/Noise/Soundtracker mods. I wasn't exactly part of any group at the time but i was credited as Dwain Dibley by the guys
who used them.

The first group of 8 mods were used on 2 'test' demo disks that probably didn't get released, the second group of 3 mods
are unused/unnamed mods. I believe they were all written between 1988/1989.
[...]

So thanks, Dave ! Really appreciated :)

Also, we keep receiving several times the same files again and again and again and again ... So thanks to whoever feeds us with this Polish material, really. It's great but you don't have upload it multiple times. It'll get processed eventually.

Cheers
Newsreel / Re: "Ultimate Tracker Support" (UTS) from Resistance released
« Last post by Crown on April 18, 2020, 17:23:04 »
and your contribution to the amiga community is a gift!  :)
« Last post by Dissident on April 18, 2020, 15:10:30 »
Wonderful, what a great news.  :)

Thank you very much, Crown. That makes the effort worthwhile and is a great motivation.  :) :) :)
« Last post by Crown on April 18, 2020, 08:21:21 »
Wonderful, what a great news.  :)
Music database / Re: Haunted Tracks by Triace
« Last post by Crown on April 18, 2020, 08:19:47 »
Exactly. And I actually wondered if he did not pick up an old mod and changed the year of creation.

I was watching the Revision stream on Twitch and before the credits appeared on screen I thought to myself, this is Jogeir. :)
Hi,

again an update of the "Ultimate Tracker Support" (UTS) from Resistance: http://aminet.net/util/cli/RSE-UTS.lha

V.1.5 - Brief overview of the changes

Replay routines:

- NT-Replay2.0_000_0x0 V.4.1
  • Now "Tone Portamento" doesn't call CheckMoreEffects anymore, if wanted period equals note period. I didn't consider this special case of the original Noisetracker/Startrekker replay routine yet.

- PT-Replay2.3a_000_0x0 V.4.1
  • Retrig note / Note Delay interrupt routine improved and optimized.

- PT-Replay2.4_000_0x0 V.1.0 (new)
  • Based on version 2.3, using the audio interrupts for rewriting the audio location and length registers makes a timer wait superfluous. This guarantees a smooth replay of loop samples with a repeat point of NULL instead of the usual cracking sound generated by the first cleared sample data word.

- PT-Replay3.0b_000_0x0 V.3.9
  • Retrig note / Note Delay interrupt routine improved and optimized.

- PT-Replay3.1_000_0x0 V.1.0 (new)
  • Based on version 3.0b, using the audio interrupts for rewriting the audio location and length registers makes a timer wait superfluous. This guarantees a smooth replay of loop samples with a repeat point of NULL instead of the usual cracking sound generated by the first cleared sample data word.

Some of the tools also got improved:

- WhichMOD V.1.5
  • Songspeed of NULL bpm is no longer displayed
  • Improved note info check in the patterns
  • Detection of Ultimate Soundtracker note cuts without an effect command
  • Considering special effect commands of the old Soundtracker 1-3 and old DOC Soundtracker 4-6
  • Used effect commands now displayed based on the logic of my overview "Tracker Features V.1.0" with their different command formats 0-2
  • Internal song restart position of Noisetracker 2.x or Startrekker 1.x modules with 4 or 8 channels now displayed

- UST2PT V.1.4
  • Now directories, set with the Shell "CD" command, properly supported and filename bug removed
  • Large samples of >32 kB now treated correctly
  • Detection and conversion of Ultimate Soundtracker note cuts without an effect command
  • Considering special effect commands of the old Soundtracker 1-3 and old DOC Soundtracker 4-6
  • Now only for modules with a songspeed that is not 120 bpm, the song-speed is multiplied by a factor. In case of 120 bpm, the standard tempo of 125 bpm is used, because 120 bpm modules are usally replayed in 50 fps/125 bpm (e.g. "STK.lepeltheme" of the game Sarcophaser)
  • More precise info which speed command could not be set if there are not enough channels without an effect command at the first position in the first played pattern

- OST2PT V.1.4
  • Now directories, set with the Shell "CD" command, properly supported and filename bug removed
  • Detection and conversion of Ultimate Soundtracker note cuts without an effect command
  • Considering special effect commands of the old Soundtracker 1-3 and old DOC Soundtracker 4-6 and converting them if possible
  • Now only for modules with a songspeed that is not 120 bpm, the song-speed is multiplied by a factor. In case of 120 bpm, the standard tempo of 125 bpm is used, because 120 bpm modules are usally replayed in 50 fps/125 bpm.
  • More precise info which speed command could not be set if there are not enough channels without an effect command at the first position in the first played pattern

- ST2PT V.1.3
  • Improved note info check in the patterns.
  • There may be some Soundtracker modules with a speed command which sets the speed to a value > 15 ticks. If so, the Soundtracker compatible maximum of 15 ticks is set in the pattern

- NT2PT V.1.0 (new)
  • If the internal song restart position is 1..127, an additional "end"-pattern with a "Position Jump restartpos" effect command is set in the first position of the additional pattern to ensure Protracker compability
  • Some Noisetracker modules (e.g. MOD.load master loading) have a speed command that sets > 31 ticks cause problems on the Protracker that interprets these values as tempo values. A speed > 31 ticks is set to the Noisetracker/Startrekker compatible maximum value of 31 ticks

- SplitMOD V.2.0
  • More precise error message if the length of the samples file will be NULL bytes
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]