Plus you can browse AMP with it
facepalm, here's me not reading properly.
- Sunvox can open .MOD and .XM modules, but it's as much a modular audio synthesis tool as it is a tracker. Can't export to MOD or XM though, only to its native SVOX module format.
- There's also an unofficial and maybe unsupported? port of MilkyTracker for Android. it's outdated, throws a bunch of errors when you first run it on later versions of Android, but it seems to work normally for me. your mileage may vary.
- If you're *nixy, you can download termux off f-droid.org and a vnc server. MilkyTracker is in their x11-apps repo and will maybe be more stable.
- or, you can dive down the wild rabbit hole of android amiga emulators and actually get protracker off aminet
- or or, you can download one of the Android dosbox ports, magicdosbox is pretty active and has a free version you can try out. All the classics like fasttracker 2, screamtracker 3 etc, you can get off pouet.org. That's what I've been doing. I was too young to have owned an amiga, but now i can carry a 486 around in my pocket.